Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Seattle Aquarium


WHO: your inner "when-I-grow-up-I-want-to-be-a-marine-biologist"
WHAT: the Seattle Aquarium
WHEN: middle of the day, midweek
WHERE: down on the waterfront, Pier 59
WHY: Because, sometimes you have a friend in town and its rainy but you need to be a good host and show them the town but you also need a day where you can let yourself ride out a hangover by sipping spiked coffee and wandering around looking at adorable otters and squishy octopi and stuff. You can also substitute out of town guest for small child or annoying one night stand who refuses to leave when you wake up in the morning. Whatever.

HINT: The aquarium is small, but charming. Its a bit pricey ($19.95, but I don't pay full price because I am a famous blogger. Also I have a friend who works at the aquarium.) so be on the look-out for Groupons or dig up your old student ID and try to look ten years younger.


I give it:
/ 10
SIX OUT OF TEN HAPPY BRUCE FACES

No comments:

Post a Comment