Thursday, September 27, 2012

THE TREASURE HUNT IS BACK ON



…And we're back.

After a six month hiatus, your favorite New York blogger is back, and is now your favorite Seattle blogger. The East Coast was a blast but the West Coast is the best coast (Sorry, I couldn't help myself). Get ready for more news and critiques concerning the most popular, dive-y, delicious, bizarre, dance-y, drink-y and GAY venues, restaurants and bars in Seattle. Also be prepared for random posts featuring cat websites, cute photos of cats, stories about my cat doing something adorable, etc. ALSO, also sometimes I just post about things that I like. Such as Crock Pots. UNIVERSAL APPEAL.

And for those of you who do not have the privilege of living in a Pacific Northwestern utopia (aka Whitelandia) I will be frequently adding bonus posts about other cities that I have visited, and the treasures that I have found there. Eventually I would love to have a co-blogger blogging bloggy stuff from the East Coast as well, but we shall see.

NEW FEATURES: Mobile version! You can look at us on your iPhone! Or Android! WOA!

LET THE URBAN TREASURE HUNT (RE)START!

No comments:

Post a Comment